Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a list of known content modifications, engine tweaks and unofficial patches for Fallout 1. The list isn't necessarily 100% comprehensive; it's possible other fan-made patches/mods exist for FO1 and simply haven't been published here or on No Mutants Allowed.
- The Fallout 1 branch is discontinued. v1.18e is the latest compatible branch
- Created by Mash. Adds many graphical fixes and features including higher resolution and DirectX modes
- Created by Sduibek. Compiles all patches and mods listed below except Fallout Revisited and the Update Mod. Fallout Fixt is NOT compatible with these two mods!!
- Must install before v1.3.x patch! - Latest available version is 1.2.1
- Latest available version is 1.3.5
- Allows hirelings--Ian, Tycho, Katja, Dogmeat--to be given combat orders, equip new armors, and gain 2 levels each. Latest available version is 3.5
- Restores 4 quests and 27 NPCs. Latest available version is 1.2.5
- Restores invasions, some random encounters, and adds content to caravans. Latest available version is 1.0b1
- Previously known as the Fatal Damage Mod
Fallout Patch v1.3 beta (obsolete)