Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The MIB88 Megamod current full version is 2.45.3 with a 2.45.4 incremental patch to apply and are available in links below. This latest version contains some new content, but mostly corrects errors from previous versions of this mod. See also the Megamod FAQ. The weather system has been removed as it was the cause on many issues.
Do not expect previously saved games to work... mainly due to the fact that Klint has been completely rewritten. Please post any problems you encounter on the Megamod Bug List, so that the author may correct them.
The mod contains the following:
- A Letter From The Past random encounter
- Abbey Location - Enhanced. Requires a quest to find and there are now quests to do for the monks.
- Bunker 21 and Truck Locations - Slightly enhanced i.e. requires a quest to find.
- Carson City and many smaller locations from Alternative Life mod.
- Cold Hearts and Modoc Revisited - Chris Parks and Dude101
- Colly - A new town
- EPA - Chris Parks
- New Vision Final
- Primitive Tribe- Chris Parks
- Scrapheap a.k.a Fallout 1 demo town.
- Vault 14
- Vault 23
- B-team mod
- Cult of Personality Fix
- Dominion mod world map I.E. expands down into FO1 territory.
- Enhanced Skynet - Body upgrades. Works Correctly now!
- Enhanced Davin Script (For Females Only!)
- Freelance slavery - Male and female slaves can sometimes be taken of some of the critters in the wasteland
- Friendly Klint 2
- FO2 Graphics Upgrade Patch (FO2GUP) Alpha
- Gila Lizard and Cockroach critters from FOXP mod (WIP)
- Gecko enclave encounter
- Killap's Fallout 2 patch
- Lootable Armor
- Marcus armour from Vault 14 mod
- Miria mod
- Mr Fixit
- Mysterious Stranger mod
- NPC Armor mod
- Seraph's Fallout 2 Mod
- Vertibird mod
- Wasteland Taxi
- Added a number of new load screens from various mods and Fallout 1
- Components of the Alternative Life mod, translated by Team MIB.
The mod is available in both English and Russian. If you can help support future releases, contact Dude101 on NMA, or at tomsspam101 (at) yahoo (dot) com.
- As of 08 June, 2008, a Megamod Guide is in progress.
- Unofficial MIB88 MegaMod Gameplay Help
- Version 1 to 2.1 NMA link
- Version 2.3 NMA link
- Version 2.43 NMA link (had save game bugs stemming from experimental obj_dude.int script, needed 2.42 version)
- Version 2.44 NMA (had save game bugs stemming from experimental obj_dude.int script, needed 2.42 version)
- Version 2.45 NMA