The MIB88 megamod is currently version 2.44 and is available at the Nirran's Fallout 2 Downloads [Website]. This latest version contains some new content, but mostly corrects errors from previous versions of this mod. See also the Megamod FAQ.
Do not expect previously saved games to work... mainly due to the fact that Klint has been completely rewritten. Please post any problems you encounter on the Megamod Bug List, so that the author may correct them.
The mod contains the following:
- A Letter From The Past random encounter
- Abbey Location - Enhanced. Requires a quest to find and there are now quests to do for the monks.
- Bunker 21 and Truck Locations - Slightly enhanced i.e. requires a quest to find.
- Carson City and many smaller locations from Alternative Life mod.
- Cold Hearts and Modoc Revisited - Chris Parks and Dude101
- Colly - A new town
- EPA - Chris Parks
- New Vision Final
- Primitive Tribe- Chris Parks
- Scrap heap AKA FO1 demo town.
- Vault 14
- Vault 23
- B-team mod
- Cult of Personality Fix
- Dominion mod world map I.E. expands down into FO1 territory.
- Enhanced Skynet - Body upgrades. Works Correctly now!
- Enhanced Davin Script (For Females Only!)
- Freelance slavery - Male and female slaves can sometimes be taken of some of the critters in the wasteland
- Friendly Klint 2
- FO2 Graphics Upgrade Patch (FO2GUP) Alpha
- Gila Lizard and Cockroach critters from FOXP mod (WIP)
- Gecko enclave encounter
- Killap's Fallout 2 patch
- Lootable Armor
- Marcus armour from Vault 14 mod
- Miria mod
- Mr Fixit
- mysterious stranger mod
- NPC Armor mod
- Seraph's Fallout 2 Mod
- Vertibird mod
- Wasteland Taxi
- Added a number of new load screens from various mods and Fallout 1
- components of the Alternative Life mod, translated by Team MIB.
The mod is avialable in both English and Russian, if you can help support future releases contact Dude101 on NMA, or at tomsspam101 (at) yahoo dot com (email@example.com)
- As of 08 June, 2008, a Megamod Guide is in progress.