Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Q. What's the best patch?
A. Without a doubt Killap's Fallout 2 patch, don't even waste your time on anything else! you might consider Killap's Fallout 2 Restoration Project if you want new content as well. NB his mod contains the patch, you only require one download.
Q. What's the best mod?
A. That's a complicated question, the answer depends on what kind of gamer you are:
- If you are a FO purist I would recommend Killap's Fallout 2 Restoration Project this adds ONLY content intended by FOs creators.
- If you are a power gamer, looking to eke a little more life out of FO2: go with the MIB88 Megamod, this merges nearly every mod you can think of into one, and then some.
There are a few other stand alone mods of note i.e. mods that cant be merged into the MIB88 Megamod:
1. Last Hope is a very large total conversion mod, well worth playing.
2. Fallout: Shattered Destiny is allot of fun, but it breaks you heart in the end... because you want it to go on :(
3. Mutants Rising Demo, this is a teaser of what's to come.
Q. I saw some really cool mods, I want to mix and match mods and patches, is this okay?
A. That's a big no! sorry. You will probably find all the mods you want to play are in the MIB88 Megamod anyway, this mod has so much stuff in it, even I have trouble keeping up.
Q. I can't get these mods to work! what's the deal? please spoon feed me the answers.
A. Please see the FO2 mod install guide