Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Niner Character Mod is a Mod that introduces four new characters, Niner plus three unnamed characters. Two of these are Raiders and one is a NCR soldier. The mod includes two random raider characters that destroy Niners moter cycle and also adds the respective soldier character when you go to the NCR base that's part of the delivery systems of Niner's routes, in the NCR base part of the Niner Character Mod.
List of Niner QuestsEdit
- Yes! I am a long way from home - its given to the game player just outside of the village of Good Springs on the road to Primm. The Quest begins with the player character needing to walk Niner back to Good springs, (dont Fast travel) if the player character fast travels the two raiders will apear and destroy Niners bike behind the scenes. Fast travel will advance the game too fast so be careful when using it. Completion of this quest will temporarily give the pack mentality perk. Also this quest completes after killing the exact 2 raiders that destroyed the moter bike of the Niner character. after there killed the game player is required to talk to Niner in order to complete the quest.
- Objective 1 - Take Niner to the Gas Station in Good Springs.
- Objective 2 - Go for a Drink with Niner at the cross shaped monument/Memorial to the East of Good Springs.
- Objective 3 - Head back to Niner's bike.
- Team Handed - Also known as the "Niner Radiant Drug deal quest" by game fans.
- Objective 1 - head south from Niners bike.
- Objective 2 - head to the Mojave Outpost
- Objective 3 - Head to Nipton.
- Kids will be Skeletons
- Objective 1 - Find out what niner is up to.
- Objective 2 - talk to Niner.
- Travel is Dangerous - The quest ends when the game player and Niner reach any New Vegas Location on the pipboy map.
- Objective 1 - ?
- Objective 2 - ?
- Come on Die Young - this quest is completed when the character Niner travel to a part of New Vegas with the game player and also hangs out at a casino dining hall with him usally the Ultralux run by the White Glove Society but might be other casino locations as well where this part of the quest can be completed. Its unclear what Niner character quests actually come after this due to this being the very last known one by the year 2014 and before this more radiant quests were also looked into such as "Team Handed".