Link to file
What is doing:
- fixes AP ammo
- tweaks melee attack type (swing and thrust)
This mod is compatible with vanilla Fallout2 and with Fallout2: Restoration Project 2.
- fixed AP ammo for making more damage against armored targets and JHP against unarmored (low armored)
- tweaked melee attacks:
swing - better for unarmored or weak armored targets
thrust - better for medium or haevy armored targets
- fixed bugged BURST attack type (it didn't work!)
- fixed bugged min_dmg value for melee attacks (it was read always as "0" for random damage before calculations)
- added 10% chance for critical damage for "thrust" attack type
- fixed "thrust" attack type (it didn't substract -30% from targets armor DR properly, and sometimes "thrust" was too weak), it is also a bit tweaked
- modified melee attack "swing" and "thrust", for better working. Additionally "swing" has 5% chance for bypass armor (very devastating feature) and next 5% for targets lose turn. "Thrust" has 25% chance for critical damage wich is calculated as (175-225)% of result damage.
- enabled Difficult Settings Multipliers, which was disabled for test. I forgot to enable them after tests. Tweaked critical damage from range (175-225)% to (180-250)% - will do more damage. Sources included in archive.
Unpack all files to main Fallout2 directory and overwrite files.
This mod is based on Nirran's scripts using sFall functions. Without that I would never make this mod.
Thanks to NMA members
Nirran - for his great scripts using sFall functions
Riel88 - for inspiration to make this mod